TNB Matte Black Gooseneck Kettle and Ceramic V60
The pour over brewer dream team
Our TNB Matte Black Gooseneck Kettle and V60 provides a simple way to make coffee which you can really taste all the flavours of.
The TNB Matte Black Gooseneck Kettle is fantastic used in conjunction with an electric kettle, open flame (when campling), or instant boiling water tap at the office
Instructions for use:
1) Place a V60 filter (see below for details) into the Ceramic V60 Cone, and place this on top of your favourite cup or mug
2) Add 20g of ground coffee to the filter
3) Add approx 30ml of hot (not boiling) water into the filter
4) wait 30 seconds and add another 200-300ml of water, depending on how strong you like your coffee
5) once you have waited for the coffee to drain into your cup/mug, enjoy!
- Gooseneck Kettle has a 500ml capacity, and is made of heat treated stainless steel
- Ceramic V60 cone is best for 2-4 cups
- yes, the kettle can be placed on gas stove top or open flame (just be careful of a hot handle!)
V60 filters are readily available on Amazon or eBay, see following link for example :